Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi.. I am new to this board. I am using the Classroom in a Book. Is anyone else using this book to learn how to use Photoshop Elements 7.
Hello Showgirl, welcome to the forum. I have not used Classroom in a Book, but perhaps someone will post who has.
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
I blundered along with Elements 1 and then 3; never really knew what I was doing. I could crop and I was real good at "smart fix". Then I bought Adobe's Classroom in a Book for ver. 3. I learned in two weeks and started understanding what I was doing.

Work your way thru the chapters. Don't skip around. Even do the stuff you think you have no interest in. They aren't really teaching techniques, they are teaching you how to use Elements. It is well organized and teaches the basics, in baby steps.

You made a wise choice for a first 'how to; book.

After you work thru the book, ask lots of Qs here on the Forum. The talented folks here will be happy to help you.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Hi showgirl, welcome to the forum. I also have not used the book. One of the best ways to learn is to jump in and do some of the tutorials and challenges here. This is a very, very helpful and friendly group
Ha ha, you all have Vegas on the mind apparently. Her id is sNowgirl, not sHowgirl. :D

Welcome to the forum, snowgirl.

Courtney
Oops, so sorry, snowgirl
6 posts Page 1 of 1