Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Just trying to see if I am using pixentral correctley .please let me know if you get to the pic site ok.
Yep, worked just fine!!!
Hi Suzib,I'm getting help from Rusty bless him,while I am waiting for him to get back to me is this pic to big for people to work on,if so I will make it smaller hun,it's really whoopa size in pixentral. :shock: LOL
MIN.
Min, if you want it for people to work on for me "the bigger the better"
Suzib ,sorry to be a pain,but I have been on the challenge site ,how do I go about geting the challenge pic to my elements so I can join in hun ?.
If the picture is on pixentral, click on the thumbnail. When you get to the larger picture,, right mouse click and click on save image. Save it somewhere where you can find it. I always put them in My documents>pictures. Then you can open them in elements just like you would any other picture. File>open and go to where you stored the picture. Let me know if you need more help, ok

Suzib you'r a star,thanks hun. :thumbsup:
min.
I tend to agree with Suzi, the bigger the better, especially it you are interested in some really usefull help.

On the other hand, if someone is on dial up, it is nice to post a reasonable size one for viewing, and a full size one and let peoploe know which link is the biggie and which is the little'un.

I would say a size of 250Kb (which is the board max for an attachment), 500 Kb for a good viewing/projection size image and then full size - depends on your camera.
John
Thanks for the input hun,I think it would be better if it was a tad smaller,it was taken at my cameras highest res so it should be ok for everybody.will find out on Thursday!.
Well, with Firefox and by pressing Ctrl+0 several times I can get it to look like this and get the full flavour.

ScreenShot00064.jpg
ScreenShot00064.jpg (119.2 KiB) Viewed 1496 times

So, it really depends on the purpose for which it is intended.
John
11 posts Page 1 of 2