Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I downloaded 32 pics to computer using another software (I always have done that). Note; soon going to start using the adobe loader, my other one is way too slow.

I started the Organizer and it Got the 32 photos. I tagged them, put fav. stars on them and then clicked "Go back to Photos" and they are not there. The always were before. The last date shown is 3/9/2009 and the photos dates are 3/8/2009 to 3/12/2009. I looked all the way to the beginning of March but they are not there.

Where did the go? This has never happened before. HELP :?
Michele,

Might be able to provide more specific recommendations if you post the version of Elements that you are using.

In PSE5, there is a drop-down box in the lower left corner that will allow you to select Import Batch. This should show your most recent import and then you can find out why Organizer seems to be mishandling them.
John
I am sorry but I thought I deleted this post earlier. But I guess it didn't work.

I have solved the problem. :x With the dang time change on Sunday, I must have accidentally changed the date on the camera to. :x

I found the pictures dated 2008 instead of 2009. Now I am stuck with the wrong dates on those 32 photos :x

I am fuming at myself, but I will learn to live with it. 8-)

Thanks for replying jlwilm.
Well, you can change them - may be limited to one at a time, but again in order to provide meaningful input, need your version of Elements - also your operating system (Vista/XP)
John
OK: I have Elements 5 and Windows XP. that would be great.
O.K.

Start up the Organizer, select all the images with the "bad" date (left click first, then ctrl+shift & left click) to select range.

Next Edit, Adjust Date and Time of Selected Items. This will bring up a menu that wil allow you to change the date of your photos. Screen shots follow:

organizer.jpg
organizer.jpg (94.74 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

ScreenShot00083.jpg
ScreenShot00083.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 1386 times

ScreenShot00084.jpg
ScreenShot00084.jpg (32.7 KiB) Viewed 1385 times
John
Thank you. I will give this a try.
Yep that worked great. :thanks: Thank You very much :woohoo: :toast:
8 posts Page 1 of 1