Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks, Kim, that is the link I meant to post. Min, ignore my first post!!!
min wrote: Thanks Rusty, no wonder I couldnt figure it out!,will have a look at the site you mentioned .
Westiemom,thanks for that hun,but my topaz trial ran out, :crying: ,so I'm trying my hardest to mimic some of the effects,...Its not the same though :crying: :crying: lol.

min, I feel your pain! I also really like Topaz, but when my free trial ran out I couldn't justify the purchase price. I tried to get Dave's Simplifier to work, but had no luck (was missing the file that makes it show up in the effects pallette, couldn't get around that). I've recently dl'd one of the other freebies mentioned on this site, but haven't tried it yet. I think I might have to buy Graffi's add-o-matic based on Rusty's recommendation and my troubles with the few plug-ins, etc. I've tried.

Courtney
A GREAT BIG ''THANK YOU :bigwink: '',TO EVERYBODY for all your' help and suggestions,will check these out tonight,just got back from work and have been told '' sit down and do nothing until after tea'',but I snuck on for a quick look!, :rotfl:
MIN.
Min, try the Buzz Filter. It's free and you can get some very nice effects with it. I think you'll like it.

Anita
Thanks Anita,will do :thumbsup:
min.
15 posts Page 2 of 2