Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Well Howdy! Not from the south but thought it was appropriate. Been watching a different forum for a while now and just found this forum today.

I am assuming that there is no affiliation with any other forums. Maybe the content will be new and inspiring. Looking forward to snooping around.

:chickendance:
THANKS!
Oldtimer/Newbie
Hello and welcome!
Hi,I'm relatively new to this site myself ,been visiting a while ,everybody here is very helpfull ,as you will see as you brows through the different forums and thier threads of questions,theres allways some one that will offer a helping hand if they can.nice to meet you. :wave:
MIN.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you visit often
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Hello and welcome.Look forward to seeing you around.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm old here. ARK.. I'm old period. :rotfl:
Lots to learn here and lots of things to share.
Hope you stay awhile. :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Welcome to the forum. If you have questions, we'll do our darnedest to find you answers for the low down discount price of FREE. :D
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Welcome! I've only been a few weeks and just love it! I feel right at home, learn a lot, and have a blast! It's a great group and I'm glad you found it too!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Just a note----> I am new to Elements - less than 6 months - have learned a lot and can at least understand what some of the tutorials are talking about. lol

Since I am retired (unemployed) I have been able to spend more time learning Elements and have added things like Grants Tools - Graffi's Addons - Elements+ so the weapons are there to be creative. It is amazing what you can learn when doing tutorials 8 hours a day (especially when you open the door of actions).

As you can tell I am HOOKED on Elements and love to learn and already tried one of the tuts on this site and was pleased with the results.

I will check into RSS if available it will keep me up to date with the posts. Thanks again!! :puter:
THANKS!
Oldtimer/Newbie
13 posts Page 1 of 2