Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
43 posts Page 1 of 5
Hello:

I have a picture I am looking for some photoshop experts to tweak for me. It is of my husband and myself taken last Christmas. He passed away suddenly and tragically last month. This is the last picture we had taken together. I would like to have the picture enlarged to a nice size for putting over a fireplace. I dont want anything extreme, just some lines erased, teeth whitened, the usual stuff. If you can take some weight off me, thats ok too :)

Im attaching the picture for everyone's comments.

Thanks for your help.

Deb

Attachments

Could you use pixentral and post the large version for us to work on, please. If you need instructions on how to use it give a holler.
If you can give me step by step instructions I will see what I can do to make it bigger and post it back

Deb
Deb it's a beautiful picture. I am so sorry for your loss and I just know we will all work on something really fantastic for you. Upload it at http://www.pixentral.com so we can work on the larger size.
once at pixentral click on the browse button and locate the jpeg file then click on send the screen will change and it will take a second to load. It will be HUGE just scroll to the bottom URL lines under the image. On the second URL window click three times quickly and it will highlight the contents of the window. once highlighted do control C then come back and open a response to this thread, control V the URL in and we can get the bigger image.
thanks so much. Im typing through tears here. sorry but this means alot to me. I will try to upload the picture to this website you mentioned. Stay tuned.

Deb
Deb, you will find this a forum very friendly and helpful. We are all one big happy family here. We are glad you found us and we are more than willing to help you as much as we can.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
here it is, i think :roll:

let me know if that worked.. this is almost too complicated for an old blonde like me.

Deb
here it is, i think :roll:

let me know if that worked.. this is almost too complicated for an old blonde like me.

Deb
Hi Deb, so glad to have you here with us! We will :crying: along with you.
43 posts Page 1 of 5