Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
43 posts Page 5 of 5
That's a wonderful photo! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Not sure how you stumbled onto this forum, but glad you did and glad you are comfortable sharing. Jim looks like he was an incredible man that anyone would love to have known. Thank you for sharing the fun parts of him and for letting our forum members tune up the snapshot. I hope you are doing well and surrounded by love and support each day.
I actually found this forum by typing into google photoshop experts for hire :) that gave me about 10,00000000 pages of hits and this forum was about #6 or so. I then looked around on the different posts looking to see if anyone was doing the kind of work I was looking for, and then begged for some help :love:

You guys did the rest. We have cried alot of tears looking at these pages and are overwhelmed with the number of people that jumped in to help. You guys are simply the best. Im so happy I found this forum after posting 100's of emails on youtube looking for someone to work on the picture and getting no replies from those with videos of doing this kind of work.

I had about given up when I had to idea to do a google search based on the word photoshop.

Jim was a kind and gentle soul who left us 40 years too early. We survive but we do not live. Life has lost its color and taste and there isnt a minute of a day we do not think of what could have and should have been.

Deb
43 posts Page 5 of 5