Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
43 posts Page 2 of 5
I am so glad you posted the larger size, the other one was too small. I did try to play a little as you can see. But now with the big one, should be able to do alot better.
One question, what is that bright blue spot between your heads??

studioraster-backdrops1-067-copy.jpg
studioraster-backdrops1-067-copy.jpg (56.22 KiB) Viewed 917 times
The large size is so much better to work on, thank you for posting it
hmm good question. There must have been something on the headrest of the chair. I like the original background and would like to keep that, other than to remove the glass on the table and other dustables and maybe move the lamp to the right a bit if possible to balance out the picture a bit better.

Deb
I'm really sorry about the loss of your husband.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Hi Deb, here's just a quick run through, cropped to an 8x10

Attachments

Looking good, Shari. I was going to do the same crop but then clone out the leaves on the top right. The angle of that table is weird and driving me nuts.
Suzi our thinking is the same about the table, that's why I cropped it so close. Thank you! I may have another go at it later on
You guys are totally and absolutely awsome! I wish I had some talent to do this kind of thing. Maybe I will take a course and learn it if my old brain will allow anything new in.

Can you slim me down a bit and erase some lines in the neck area etc, maybe my old dark circles and bags under eyes. Its looking really nice so far. Thanks so much!

Deb
I will try to do the eyes and lines but slimming is beyond my capabilities as of yet. The best way to learn is to do, starting by doing homeworks and tutorials posted here on the forum.
Ask lots of questions, we are all here to help!!
thanks for the tip. I will start to do some reading. It all looks so easy when you are watching the photoshop makeovers on youtube and those other places.

Deb
43 posts Page 2 of 5