Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
16 posts Page 2 of 2
thanks for the welcome folks, I will try to upload some pictures of my bergers, if I can work it out, lol. MichelB you found my website, this I sent up a few years back unfortunately I don't update it as I should.

my name Doricpride is my kennel name, registered through the kennel club, I did try a username of Donna but someone already has it, so just used my kennel name.

once again thanks for the welcome.

hoping this worked and you can see the picture of my boy.

Donna
Welcome to the forum!
LOVE the dog!!! Thanks for the picture and welcome to the forum
Donna, we want to see more pics of your great woofers!
Include a person so the folks here have something for scale to see what magnificent animals they are.

For those not familiar, they were developed in the mid-1800s and produced from Newfoundlands and Saint Bernards. Oh yeah, they are B I G

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Hi Folks

Rusty I know you wanted to see some pictures of my bergers with people to give some scale to folks so they can judge themselves. I went to a show and took loads of pictures of people handling there leonbergers (none of me or mine). As you will see they all come in differnet sizes and colours (girls smaller than boys), I was practising with my new camera, still got loads more paractising to do.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27115272@N ... 114633509/
thank you so much genevh, I managed fine with your links

You are very welcome........

And I had never heard of that breed before. Learn something new all the time here.

And Rusty saying they were BIG reminded me of a funny story from years ago. I had a friend whose brother owned a Saint Bernard. Now this guy was big. Like 300 lb or better linebacker big. He used to ride around in a little MG Midget (barely big enough for 2 normal sized people let alone someone his size) with that dog in the car with him. The Saint Bernard started in the passenger seat, and ended with his head hanging out the driver's side window. How this guy managed to drive around with that dog practically in his lap and never have an accident is beyond me, but I never saw him in that car without that dog. :doh:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
16 posts Page 2 of 2