Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi Folks

I wonder if any one can help me I have purchased a copy of elements 7 and loaded it all on to my computer, all is well except it won't read my raw files from my canon 50d (CR2) but it reads my raw files from my canon 350d (dng), I am pulling my hair out at the moment trying to work it out, I have gone through all the adobe menus, on to the forum, and no luck. I manage to get around packages on a computer but that is about it, I am not very computer literate, please can someone help. :help:

Donna..
Sounds like you need to update ACR. The 50D is first supported in ACR 5.1, but the latest and greatest ACR is 5.3. You can download it for Windows from here. Instructions for installing are in the Read Me file.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thank you so much I will try it tomorrow... :thanks:

Donna
Just wanted to say welcome to the forum, hope to see you here often.
thank you so much genevh, I managed fine with your links, I have been pulling my hair out for a couple of days trying to do this :thanks:

Sorry folks that I never introduced myself, my name is Donna I live in Aberdeenshire, Scotland with my husband and 2 leonberger dogs, thanks for the welcome suzib. I have bookmarked this forum so that I can look at what everyone is doing and for the help I am sure I will need. :wave:
Hi Donna.... we are happy to help. Drop by often! :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi Donna,
Lot of friendly people here; come back and you can get help on just about anything.

with my husband and 2 leonberger dogs
... wow, don't see many of those. We have two leonbergers down the street from my house, Daphney and Louie, they are real loves. They like to sit on the grass outside their house looking like library lions :biggrin:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Love to see some pictures of the Leonburgers...... they have a lot of burgers in North America but I never heard of those.
Like the name, too, "Doricpride" - what's the significance of it?

Geoff
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Oh thanks, Michel.... now I see what they are. Didn't know Doric was a dialect but I looked it up, an odd mixture Highland Scottish including some French and Norse sounds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doric_dialect_(Scotland)

We live and learn, eh?
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
16 posts Page 1 of 2