Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I was looking at pages on this forum for a previously asked questionsthat I needed help with,but it would not go back any further than 8 pages, is it me ,or did it go back further than this a while ago,is there a way of looking further back on the forum that I am not aware of, so I am not asking repetative questions ?.
MIN. :)
Min, have you tried using the search function?? You should be able to go back to the beginning of this forum, could you be more specific as to what you are doing, please
Yes to more details.

After you have been gone for a while, your view new posts will only work for a while and then all the "old" messages are removed. Don't know why, at times to seem to happen very fast.

View Active topics shows a little more, but is also limited.

Best way to see everything is to go in thru the Board Index page, then go thru each of the forums/subforums in detail. That way you can see all of them back to the start of this Forum.
Thanks guys,that was it .I clicked on the board index and at the bottom of the page Iwas able to pull up everything that I had asked in this forum from day one,and of coarse found my answere straight away.I didnt realise I could do that,allways learning new things here, :thumbsup:
MIN.
Glad you got it working for you, Min. Good to see you back
Thanks Suzib,have left a message on in the coffee shop,things arnt going right at presant,so am a little fed up. :crying: Will keep an eye on whats going on with hubbys lap top.
min. :wave:
6 posts Page 1 of 1