Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi and can not wait to jump in. New to Photoshop Elements, I am using a MAC with Elements 6 currently installed.

I am wondering, I have heard something about Photoshop Elements Premiere, is this worth investing? I am no where near ready for Photoshop.

Thanks Suzi for the invite, already reading the message threads, lots of great information.

Steve
Canon Rebel Xti
Mac Computer
Welcome Steve! :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Steve, glad to see you here. Elements premiere, is for making videos. I have never used it, use a different program for making movies
Welcome to the forum!

As suzi said, Premiere is software for editting videos, as opposed to Elements which you know is for photos. It's a strange naming scheme Adobe has. I have Premiere but haven't used it in a year or two. :oops:

Courtney
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. Glad Suzi invited you to join us.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Steve, you are certainly welcome here.
Spend some time, ask lots of Qs; you'll be amazed how fast you learn stuff. All of us here started out just where you are now.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and thank you for setting me straight on Elements Premiere. I will stick with just Elements for now.

As soon as the avatar will let me, I will have a picture posted. Right now it says I am exceeding my KB value for uploading. I have it sized correctly, just will not upload.

Take Care

Steve
Canon Rebel Xti
Mac Computer
Hi, Steve.

Really glad to have you aboard.

Bob
Welcome. No need to buy premier as your mac has iDVD and iMovie which are more user friendly IMHO.
Welcome to the forum,Steve.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
19 posts Page 1 of 2