Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I want to change the size, style, color of the text on each photo in my photobook. Is there a way to choose them all and then make those settings stay as default settings as I move from text to text and change them? What's happening now is that when I highlight the existing text to change it, it reverts all the settings to the current text settings.
Probably not, rocman.

I haven't made a photobook and you don't tell us what application you are using to make it, but what you are saying makes perfect sense to me.

If I am in Elements and go to add text to an image, the font settings are 'sticky' ... they are going to come up with whatever I had set the last time I used that tool. BUT, if I already have text added to an image, and saved it in layers, and now reopen that image to change the style/size/color/etc of existing text, it is going to open the tool with those settings in the file. It will ignore whatever my last use of the text tool happened to be.

Because you are editing existing text I can understand why whatever application you are using is acting as you describe.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty,

I am using PSE 6. So based on what I'm experiencing and what you are saying, I guess I must go through the tedious process of resetting the font, style etc on each one after I highlight the old one. Too bad.

Thanks for the speedy response.

Tom
I'm not sure, but once you've reset one, there may be a way to copy the layer style to another.
4 posts Page 1 of 1