Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Rusty wrote: YES,
You can select Fixed Aspect Ratio or you can select Fixed Size; both will act the same. That is, you still have to enter Width and Height.

If you select Fixed Size I believe it defaults to start out in pixels, indicated as "px". If you want to work in inches, just overtype and enter "in"

Rusty

Why didn't I notice that before? I even looked. Thanks, Rusty. I learned something new.

Courtney
That sounds like what I need! I'll have to play with it to see if it will tell me the dimensions of a non-fixed size selection so I know what size to use, but if not, I guess the grid lines can help me estimate what size I need.
Thank you! This definitely sounds like something I can work with!
mtbspike wrote: Why didn't I notice that before? I even looked. Thanks, Rusty. I learned something new.
Courtney

I'm sure I looked before, too, and I missed it as well. I finally got a chance to work with it a few minutes last night - it's not easy estimating the size to select! And I couldn't find a way to get the selection box to tell me how big it was. I may just stick with copying a box layer and grouping the boxes with the pictures I want the same size. It just seemed like there should be something easier!
Thanks!
13 posts Page 2 of 2