Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I have just downloaded and saved Dreamy Photo from AutoFX to my hard drive, I'm using Windows XP. Before I install, could anyone give me directions on how to install in E6? I am horrible at putting things in the right folders and then getting them to work. I have not downloaded anything into 6 yet and I would appreciate any help. I also have Graffi's action in 5 and I would like to transfer to 6 if there is a way but for now I'm working on the Dreamy DL. Thanks in advance for any help :?
Charlotte, I'm not sure if it will work on 6 yet because I haven't tried. I know AutoFx has auto install so worse case try to install and see if it picks the files on it's own or if your prompted to pick. I will see if I can find more out. Hopefully someone will answer in the mean time.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jen, thank you so much for replying. I tried the AutoFx auto install and it prompted me to pick a download file and I wasn't given the option to DL to the file I thought it would go in which is the same I used for E5. I also tried to DL the PDF guide to install and I couldn't get it to open, guess it just wasn't meant for me to DL. Oh well, I guess I will try Graffi's actions I have saved in E5 and see if they download, wish me luck.

Thanks again.
3 posts Page 1 of 1