Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I may be calling on some of you in the near future. I'm in the process of putting together a syllabus for an adult education class in PSE at our local college. Hopefully, I'll have it ready and be able to teach it next fall semester. Lots of work and I may need to pick brains for ideas.
PrestoPhoto may be able to help out, maybe give a special coupon for those who take the class or do a giveaway.Send me a message if you are interested!
Thanks, Amy. I'm just in the planning stages and haven't approached the college yet, but I'm sure the students would all appreciate your offer. I'll get back to you when I have more information and know whether or not they will let me come teach an adult education class for the college.
Louise, I recommend that you acquire a copy of "Adobe Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book". Not that you would use that book in a class, but reviewing it will show you a very logical and methodical way to organize your instruction. What is a logical sequence to follow in "presenting Elements".

I was totally lost when I started with PSE and finding out about and buying this book was the best thing I ever did. When I bought my book I, of course, bought the current edition that covered the version of PSE that I had just upgraded to. It cost $25 from Amazon. But, I have seen the exact same book at eBay and some other sites for only four or five dollars. Why so little? They were not for the current version of Elements.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
FORBIDDEN makes be split the post into two parts...

For what you want to use the book for, an older (cheap) edition will work as well as the current (expensive) edition.

The book is published by Adobe Press.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, Thanks so much for the book knowledge. I'll get it ordered the next time I am in town. Have had problems with security when I order from Amazon so will have Barnes and Noble order it for me.
6 posts Page 1 of 1