A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
When I run a filter, or use any thing that requires a dialog/window to open; I do not get a full window, it cuts off the bottom and right side so, I cannot use all of the sliders and buttons. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Also, the ram setting in PSE6, it appears that the recommended (in the edit preference>performance>memory usage) setting is between 930-1217, it seems that if I set it higher than 700 while working in pse, I get a message that I do not have enough ram memory. Which is surprising being that I have over 3gb of ram memory.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything similar.

Maryb
Mary, it sounds like you may need to change your monitor to a higher resolution. Do you know what your current settings are?
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Thanks for your reply.

I will check my resolution, I've been busy reinstalling and configuring my new computer, a bit over whelming.

Thank you.
Chuck, I just checked and my resolution setting was on 800 by 600. I changed it to the next setting (I think it's the next) to 1024 by 768. This setting works great for pse (thank you very much); but my desktop icons sure are small.

Thanks again.
Mary, re icon size: if you're using Windows XP, do the following:

1. Right click on empty area of desktop.
2. Choose Properties
3. Choose Appearance tab
4. Choose Effects button
5. Make sure "Use Large Icons" box is checked.
6. Series of OK's to get out.
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Chuck,
:oops: I used to know all this, honest!!!
Thank you oh so very much for the refresher course!!!
:D I so appreciate your help. Means a lot to me, I have been quite strssed these days!
6 posts Page 1 of 1