A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Help Please? I saw a forum that Graffi had posted a site to download Eye Candy 3...Now I can't find where the post was!! Will this work in PSE 6 and also not sure where to load it to? Does it get loaded into Windows?
You can download a free version here: http://www.geocities.com/why2kspace/ It's available for Windows and Mac.

I downloaded it, went back to the site, and now it's not working. I'm sorry - I gave you bum information. :oops:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
plug-ins go in the plug-in folder..
follow this path
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\Plug-Ins
most plug-ins will work in elements
I put it in that file...not showing up....I had downloaded from the other site that Graffi had mentioned....I had put xero in there and they are working fine...don't know what's the deal with eye candy???
Terri, I downloaded from the site Sunny posted. You have to run the exe not put that into your plug-in folder. When you run the exe just browse to your elements plug-in folder and it will install it. works fine
suzib wrote: Terri, I downloaded from the site Sunny posted. You have to run the exe not put that into your plug-in folder. When you run the exe just browse to your elements plug-in folder and it will install it. works fine
I understand about running it...hadn't done that before...do I go to Program files?? That's all that I see that relates...so far not getting it to work...not showing up...I'm using 6.
I am most likely going to go into to much detail but this is the only way I can do it.
download file
unzip
run the exe
when it asks where to put it use the browse button and go here
then just follow the rest of the install...make sure you don't have elements open.
suzib wrote: I am most likely going to go into to much detail but this is the only way I can do it.
download file
unzip
run the exe
when it asks where to put it use the browse button and go here
then just follow the rest of the install...make sure you don't have elements open.

I got it!! I was not scrolling down all the way..found I had to double click on each item!! I see it downloaded the 4000 for a trial...could get hooked!! I'd love to have Snap Art but a bit pricey for me!! I tried xero running the porcelain effect...it didn't change anything...do you know much about those?
I have used quite a few of the xero filters but don't know if I have tried that one. I have it but not used it. I am glad you got everything going. Have fun!!!
9 posts Page 1 of 1