A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi
Does any one know if there is an action or plugin for PSE 6 (MAC) that simulates the History / Art History brush from P7?
The idea behind the history brush is to mix the present image with a former state of the editing.
The following works in any version of Elements (Mac or Windows).
- to save the step to be recalled, 'stamp visible', ie copy the present state to a new layer = select the upper layer and do Ctrl Shift Alt E, or the equivalent fo Mac. Rename the layer to recall the step and toggle visibility off. When you want to go back to history, move it above your layer stack, add a hideall mask (a mask filled with black), toggle visibility on and paint with white on the mask to reveal the former history state. You can vary your layer opacity to fine tune the overall effect.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
The above post is spam (rather nasty spam, too)...... can we delete the post and ban the poster?

The referred to post above Geoff's has been deleted. Michel is innocent of any naughty posting :rotfl:
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
I just reported it, Geoff.
Suzi, you reported the wrong post. I deleted the post and reported to has them banned.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oops, did I report Geoff, instead. Sorry, Geoff!!! My head is not on straight today, to many things on my mind
Thats OK Suzi, I fixed it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
You are a saint, Kim. What would we do without you!!!!
Now, the 'above' post is mine... :oops:
Geoff,
would you mind adding an edit to save my reputation? :rotfl:
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel, DONE, see edit in Geoff's post. :rotfl:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
11 posts Page 1 of 2