A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Help Please! For some reason when using this it totally bounces to the edge of the picture. I realize that it is supposed to recognize like colors but it does it all of the time...basically I have to pull it in from the outside edge to the area I'm trying to select...Any thoughts on this?
Terri, I have that happen to me alot, sometimes it helps to make the brush smaller. What I usually do is just use the substract brush to move it back in.
Hi Suzie!
Yeah, I use the subtract tool also...I don't think it's quite what I thought it would be...sometimes I just go back to the lasso tool! Welcome back!
Thank you Terri. I use the magnetic tool the most.
Terri - I use the Quick Selection tool all the time. I use a relatively small brush and coax my selection along....same thing when I subtract. Small brush and coax. I then clean up with the lasso where necessary.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Hello!

I've got my brush at the smallest setting...I still have it bounce outside...but find I have to coax it back when I subtract so that's basically what I do.
Terri, do you use your mouse or a graphics pen? If you've got a pen/tablet, you might get better control. Other than that, I haven't a clue what's happening. I'm sorry. :crying:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I'm using a mouse...but I actually can use the lasso tool as quick as anything...
8 posts Page 1 of 1