A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
I saw this on Kimi's Blog...Very cool...I do have a question...do you normally use it on a pic with several colors in it...or maybe something that already has brown??? I tried it on one and the background turned a bit orange...so basically it just gives a more burnished color, correct...I would like to see more examples of using this!!
Terri, I mostly use the chocolate filter on some of my B/W's. Never tried them on color photos.
Terri, I agree with Suzi. Most of the time I use it on black and whites. It is rare that I use on a color image. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I just tried this one out, too. Thanks, Kimi - I'll try this on a few more. I was puzzled when I chose the colour first of all as it looked a little green, but it works well.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/875659/24460/medium
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
Geoff... It is fantastic!! :biggrin:

I tried to leave a comment in your gallery but it looks like you don't have that option checked. :wave:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oooo - I hadn't realised I needed to check an option for comments - done now.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
comment done also! :thumbsup:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I'll admit that I use chocolate filters not only on BWs but also my colored images as well to create bolder muted colorings.... :) I used this a lot on my son's football photos... Go here for an example: http://mommyandmephotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3390049_xFWpj#189466154_U43zy

Awesome photos, Denise. I love the use of the chocolate filter on them. I'll have to try it on something other than B & W.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I swear Denise... I have Never seen football images that look that GOOD! :chickendance: :chickendance:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
18 posts Page 1 of 2