A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I really think I used to know this lol.

I have been working on a scrapbook and want to send out each layout for printing of my sheets (this may be cheaper than me printing myself).

I know that I did not changed the resolution of my images to 300 resolutions when I put dragged them into my scrap page(s), which are, of course, 300 resolution.

When photos are dragged and dropped into a layout, which is created at 300 resolution, are the photos automatically changed 300 resolution? I want good quality scrap pages when they are printed, and my photos look ok when I do a test print on bright white paper (not the greatest, but ok). I have been working on this scrapbook (album) forever because I keep finding things that need changing -- i.e. I sometimes forget to add drop shadows on some elements, and other stuff (too much to remember).

At any rate, I started redoing my pages by changing all the photos to 300 resolution and re-dragging into the layouts and this is taking like forever. Is this necessary?

Please advise.

Thank you so very much,

Maryb
Maryb wrote: At any rate, I started redoing my pages by changing all the photos to 300 resolution and re-dragging into the layouts and this is taking like forever. Is this necessary?

No. When you drag a photo into the 300PPI layout, it will assume the same resolution as the layout.

Juergen
Juergen,

Thank you so very much for your prompt reply.

Can't tell you how much this helps me. I thought it would change to 300 resolution, but I could not remember for sure.

Thanks again!!!!!! :woohoo:

Maryb
3 posts Page 1 of 1