A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to do a scrapbook page using a photo of clouds,,,in amongst it I am using the technique of brushes for the light shining down...I wanted to incorporate pictures of ladies, which these pictures were taken indoors...I tried putting them in a white area at the bottom but looked too much like a white strip was just pasted over with their pics in it...I thought about extracting them and placing them but I think then it would look too much like they're floating... Any ideas out there??????
Terri, can you post an example of what you are trying to do. It would help alot.
Yes, I've decided I need to make this a 2-pg. spread...I will be adding at least 12 pic....so I guess I need to make them the (ladies) smaller...I'm wondering if I need to crop them or extract them and put them on a similar background as the water...maybe in somewhat a grid mode...so far that's what I'm thinking.

This is for the album I'm making for them.

Image :thanks:
Ok, Terry, this is my thinking on this. I kind of like it the way it is. To me if you extract the ladies and put on or in the clouds, it would make me think that they are angels. If you get my meaning (no longer on this earth). But that is just how I would see it. I am sure that the scrap booking pro's would have more and better advise for you.
Yep! I thought the same thing!! Guess who. said it looked like I took scrap paper and pasted over the bottom...I may see if I can come up with anything. :thanks: The only thing I can come up with is do away with the white and maybe have black grid lines....
Terry, take a look at the members freebie section, on page 3 (I think) is a bunch of templates by Jane. Maybe one of them will work for you.
I wonder if this tutorial for sunrays, beams, is of any use......

http://psdtuts.com/photo-effects-tutorials/how-to-break-sunlight-through-the-clouds/
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
It very well may be Geoff, thanks for posting link!
8 posts Page 1 of 1