A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm looking for a source for online printing my 12x12 scrapbook pages...I've normally printed on Kodak photo paper in smaller sizes but want to move up in size....I've seen PrestoPhoto (which prints a minimum of 24 pages)
not sure I want that commintment...also scrapbooks please and sbtoshare....I see they offer several papers...ultra then cardstock...questions are would I be happy with cardstock??? Also, I was told that I can change the resolution down to 200 (better upload) for the sbto share site...For the scrapbooks please they stated to upload at 300...

So now I'm wondering what paper and what resolution???

Any help would be appreciated!!!
300 hundred dpi for sure. Jane can help you out with the rest, she is the expert
Terri, even though PrestoPhoto starts at 24 pages, that is front and back. They do awesome books and you can choose to do only 12 pages and the back side be blank and you can choose the back to be black or white. And the price is better than others even at 24 pages. 300 ppi is the best way to go for a better quality prints. I have never used sbtophoto so can't help you there.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I was told that 300 would take to long to upload...maybe I just need to try it....In regards to pages...I will be putting them in albums with page protectors..so wouldn't want front & back...at least I don't think so....have to think about that....what I'm doing is going back and redoing my pages...so they might be out of sync.....

Do I want full bleed for that???
4 posts Page 1 of 1