A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi, Rita. Welcome to the forum. Kimi posted a link to your site last week, and I've already gotten and installed your elements actions. They're great!
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Rita,
Welcome in this friendly community.
I think it was Suzib who mentionned your site...
I hope to see you around and know more about you. After having a look at the tutorials I am going to try your actions.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Rita, I am so glad to see you here. WE have met over at the flickr forums. Hope you join us often. I have most of your actions and really like them. We also have a monthly newsletter,so if there is anything you would like to add to that such as tutorials, freebies and such PM Angelickim. She is the editor in chief.
I too Love alot of the actions previously mentioned... What would I do without the mask???

Has anyone heard of the "resizer" action??? Not sure if it works in PSE...
What does the defog action do?
Also does these 2 actions work in PSE6:
defog
paint with light

Angie
Defog action works very well in PSE.

Paint with Light - well, it works but......... all it does is give a layer with a 50% grey tone, set to Soft Color mode, which you can then paint with black or white - it's so easy to do that it hardly needs an action the action - it takes the place of four clicks with a mouse.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
Where can I download these 2 actions paint by light from?

I found the defog and love it!!

Angie
paint with light can be found at atncentral.com. The best one is paint with light..NOT paint with light 2.
I am glad that you guys have been able to use some of my actions! Sorry I have not been around, keeping up with my blog takes so much time! I do have a new Vintage action that I love http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.co ... pauli.html . Can I list my own actions as my favorite, or is that rude? :oops:

I also have some template actions if you check my Template menu. They not only make templates but automatically load them!
19 posts Page 2 of 2