A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
I have copied some files from my old computer and now need to install them again on vista. I need to know where to put Jody's frames and where to put grants tools. I just can seem to find where they go

PC with vista

Tina B
Tina, I am terrible with ista issues. Suzi posted the link to what you need on here the other day, I will go find it for you.
Depends a bit on which version of elements.

For 7, they go here

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\7.0\Photo Creations\photo effects
John
I have PSE 5 and vista on a pc.
What you have for 7 does not work.
I still need help
Tina B
Tina, I can't seem to find the post I was referring toI am still looking! If you see Suzi online, flag her down! :bigwink:
Tina, did you make sure to show hidden folders?
Well, for XP and 5.0 I have mine here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\5.0\Photo Creations\special effects\photo effects

so, for Vista, look here and see if you see other atn files

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\5.0\Photo Creations\photo effects
John
jlwilm wrote: Well, for XP and 5.0 I have mine here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\5.0\Photo Creations\special effects\photo effects

so, for Vista, look here and see if you see other atn files

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\5.0\Photo Creations\photo effects

No go for that path either. I can get as far as 5.0 and then I do not see anything that says photo creations or photo effects. I have clicked on everything I can see and no atn files. They have to go somewhere :help:
Tina B
A couple of things to check:

1 Do you have the Show Hidden Files and Folders box ticked on Folder Options and

2. Are you sure you are looking at

C:\ProgramData
John
jlwilm wrote: A couple of things to check:

1 Do you have the Show Hidden Files and Folders box ticked on Folder Options and

2. Are you sure you are looking at

C:\ProgramData

Hey I could just hug you :chickendance: The problem was the show hidden files and folders was not ticked. Once I ticked that I was able to find what I needed. :thumbsup:

Thank You, Thank You , I was beginning to think I was just a little bit nuts for not being able to find the files.

Tina B :thanks:
Tina, look at my second post! :biggrin:
Glad you got it worked out though! :thumbsup:
12 posts Page 1 of 2