A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been having problems downloading Layer Styles into PSE8 on Vista. :crying: I get the ASL portion but the XML-Metadata does not show up. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :thanks:
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Could you give a little more information about what you've downloaded, and where from, where you've put it etc. I don't quite get the "ASL portion" or the XMLmetadata stuff. I don't have PSE8 or Vista but maybe we can investigate.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
I think you need to write the metadata yourself, or use Add-O-Matic (Graffi).
I know that on http://www.scrappersguide.com/forums there is a detailed guide to writing the metadata. Personally I found Graffi's Add-O-Matic saves me a lot of headaches and time.
Geoff -- Thank you for your response. After I posted this, I found the site that Tennie suggested. That sounds way over my head. Again thank you.
Garry

Garry's Gallery
Tennie -- Thank you for your response. I had found that site earlier and it sounded way to difficult for this old brain to understand, I had the Add-O-Matic at one time but my hard drive crashed and I had to replace it. I guess I will have to get it again. You are right, it is much easier that way. Again, Thank You
Garry

Garry's Gallery
5 posts Page 1 of 1