A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Rusty:
I just look at your avatar and for the first time notice the no. 4. Wao, that brings me a lot of good memmories. I played Soccer from the Baby League to the Superior league and no. 4 was uniform number all those years. I have forgotten that, thank you for reminding me :D
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
If you could find a picture of the 2 you (or all three of you) from her younger years, and do that with a msg at the bottom "Happy 70th Lourdes" that would be nice. I agree that something she can hang or otherwise display would be better than a card.
How about "In Commemoration of Lourdes' 70th" If you do have a photo of the 3 of you that would be so nice. Especially of you have one of when you were younger and one recent and blend them. Like the younger one being the main image and blend the current into a top corner. You could still do a card to match so that she can put it in an album or scrapbook or memory box if she does any of those things. Or just to carry with her to show off how great and thoughtful her brother is.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Howdy all:

Thank you all for your suggestions. This is what I did today from 10am to 4pm I took 2 different white orchids and printed them on 14 X 14 using 18 x20 paper. I used a simple poster design just typed "Happy Bithrday Lourdes" and then In the other one I wrote "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008" Now those orchids are a set, and side by side they look very delicate and beautiful. So I will send my other sister the same thing been that her birthday will be the 15 of Dec. My eyes and head are tired it took a lot of manipulation to make those white orchids "dance" but I got them dancing :lol:

I will post a picture later here of what I did. Thank you for everything.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Don, Like you I lost my mother this pase year and I also have two sisters. They are right. You could send her a photo of a polar bear in a snow storm and she'd love it. The idea of the larger piece of work coming from you will go straight to her heart, and then to a place of honor, to be viewed by many. Share with us a look at the finished product, if at all possible.

Bob
BOBGREUTTER
15 posts Page 2 of 2