A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm a new registrant on this site and thought I'd post a question on a problem that has just developed. I have been using PSE 4 on a MacBook Pro OS X for about 9 months and am just now having PSE completely shut down every fifth or sixth time I save a PSD file. The changes I've made are a firmware upgrade about a week ago for the Mac and I loaded the upgrade ACR 4.1 (for Mac). Anyone have this problem or have any ideas of what to do to resolve? I probably need to just remove and then reinstall PSE but who knows if it will solve my dilemma. TIA
Bumping this up in the hope someone can help you, Sue.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Hi Sue,

PSE4 is an old, PowerPC application and I'm afraid that is just the way it works. The GREAT news is that PSE6 for Mac will be Intel ready, and should be released in January at MacWorld Expo from what I hear.

I'm looking forward to it!
Sue, if you've been using PSE 4 successfully for 9 months, then it's possible that your recent updates may have something to do with the hiccup you're seeing.

I always recommend that Mac users Repair Permissions as an initial troubleshooting action. And, when you're working in PSE, see if quitting all other programs will help the situation.

Tricia
Let us provide scaffolds that allow students to build cathedrals in which they want to sing.
4 posts Page 1 of 1