Post your before and after pictures here.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Here is a photo that I took on the grounds of an Art Hall in Changwon, South Korea. It is a large steel fabricated sculpture in which I tried a border breakout - with a twist - in B&W -sort of! A larger copy of the after version is in my gallery.
Comments or suggestions welcome.
Joe
The-Kiss-Before.jpg
The Kiss - Before
The-Kiss-Before.jpg (128.42 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

The-Kiss-After.jpg
The Kiss - After
The-Kiss-After.jpg (74.49 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Joe, I was just admiring this in your gallery. Seeing the before I love it even more. Great effect.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Joe... that is fantastic! It looks like the kind of art you buy at the store to hang on your wall.
Great job!!
:P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Wow,
Kimi & Kim, You are really fast! I just submitted this a few moments ago. Thanks for the good words.
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

What an interesting effect you achieved Joe! Great job!
that is wonderful, Joe!!!!
Hey Joe, you are going to have to teach this oldman new tricks :mrgreen:
That is the product of an incredible imagination.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Joe, what an awesome conversion! Oh and by the way thanks for sharing another part of our world. I am fascinated by other cultures! :D
Don, Thank you very much. I went to Changwon that day for the sole purpose of getting some photos. I took quite a few, but this sculpture caught my eye the second I saw it. It was one that took me a long time to decide how best to present it, and, as I said in another post, I placed it on my computer desktop to review each version beforehand. With this image, I went 'back to the darkroom' several times before I got what I wanted. It is one of my favorites.
Joe
PS - If you're like me, you're not an old man; we just have more history than others!
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Shari, Thank you. I will be here in Korea for at least another year; My company renewed my contract again until the end of 2008. I hope to publish many more images of Korea in the coming year. As you probably noticed, I also like to tell a small story about each image rather than simply present it out of context. Korea is a lovely place, very modern with the highest percentage of on-line users in the world (yes, even more than the US), very friendly people, great food and loads of photo opportunities. Come and visit me sometime.
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

10 posts Page 1 of 1