Post your before and after pictures here.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Oh, thank you, Don. I very much appreciate your opinion. Something you posted not long ago made me go through my gallery and remove things.....I'm trying to be much more selective, and the Garmisch picture is one that I felt made the cut. I'm glad you like it. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny:
You said "Something you posted not long ago made me go through my gallery and remove things.....I'm trying to be much more selective," Good for you.

Quoting my late dad "Been selective is a reflection of self respect and love for your craft, first class or nothing." Those words are neiled down in my head and in my heart Sunny. Time has proved the oldman was right over and over again in my own life and in my work.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
dondiego wrote: Sunny:
Quoting my late dad "Been selective is a reflection of self respect and love for your craft, first class or nothing."

Don, great words to live by. I feel the same way. I have thousands of images that I refrain from posting because I am too "picky" as my DH says. He often likes things that I just am not pleased with myself. I post some but not as many as he thinks I should. It again comes down to "we are our own worse critic". I have loved photography for as long as I can remember and there are very few photos I have taken and/or edited that I absolutely love.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I just came across this. I think there is a certain beauty in the sunlit snow and trees. Changed the temperature with ACR (and a couple of other things).

Juergen

I like it, Juergen. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
15 posts Page 2 of 2