Post your before and after pictures here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Thank you Sunny. I wouldn't mind at all - it's actually just a filter from flamingpear.com called flood. It was quite easy to accomplish.

Thank you also Kim. It's such a pleasure to have so many talented people compliment my work. What a great start to '08!
~coco~
the view

from here
Coco, thanks so much for sharing. I just downloaded the Flood filter (and some more from the site, too :) ) and ran it on a picture of a lily. What fun.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Wow what a stunning picture you created Coco!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
You're welcome Sunny. It says 30 day trial so I don't know if that is for all the filters or not. I just downloaded the one. By the way I LOVE your picture of the year!
~coco~
the view

from here
Julie, thank you very much. I appreciate you saying so.
~coco~
the view

from here
Thanks, Coco, for mentioning the picture of Allie. I had so much fun with that picture...tried tons of different effects on it.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Hi Coco,
Your rendition is gorgeous; the colors really pop out with the dark blue background. The water and the reflections coming out onto the frame is a wonderful pseudo border breakout. Great image!
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Thank you very much Joe. I really appreciate your comments. Happy New Year!
~coco~
the view

from here
18 posts Page 2 of 2