Post your before and after pictures here.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
RGB_Sep_complete.gif
RGB_Sep_complete.gif (17.74 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
Have started working thru Richard Lynch's Hidden Power book.(I had already adjusted it with levels and unsharp mask to defog). Was really impressed with what thr RGB_Separation Complete tool did for this image taken through a dusty bus window. Looking forward to what else I learn.
Excellent, Linda.

What a nice result.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Linda, nice job. What a difference. We always steer people to Graffi's and Panos' actions and we often forget that Richard has some really great things too. Haven't seen him here in a while but hope he is still around.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Linda,

Which version of Richard's book are you working with ?

Byron
Have a look here on Richard's forum at retouchpro:
http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/hidden ... -beta.html

I have tested his beta free tools for PSE6 with Windows XP. The installer is not yet ready, but it comes with thumbs and xml files and clear installing instruction. No problem. I have also tested the dynamic duo and color correction for PSE5 in version 6. I could have done the installation manually, but since I have Graffi's Add-O-Matic, why not make it simple?

And I agree the R, G, B separation tool is one I use very often. Not for colour correction, but for B&W conversion, masking and clipping compensation as well as texture enhancements. Working with channels as layers gives so much control and visual feedback. I much prefer it to channel mixing.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Byron, I'm working with The Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements 4. I'm only on the 1st chapter. I like a velvia look to my pics, so really want em to POP. Tx for the kind remarks everyone. I also plan to use for B&W. The color aspect was a nice surprise.
AngelicKim

You mention Graffi and PanosFX actions. What of these actions are supported on a Mac? Any others?

Gordon
Gordon, I am not really sure but I don't think either one supports a mac. The best thing would be to go to their sites and see.

here is Graffi's
http://www.graficalicus.com/wp/

and Panos's

http://www.panosfx.com/index.php?option ... iew&id=146
suzib

I had looked at both of them before and saw no mention of Mac. However, I have now googled "actions mac" and found that Grafi does has some Mac actions. I was able to download a free package of approximately 70. Looking at them I doubt I will ever use any of them. But, this thread got me curious. Thanks for the links.
Give them a try, he leaves all the layers intact so you can playing with them. Gives you alot more you can do with them. At least I know he does on the pc versions.
10 posts Page 1 of 1