Post your before and after pictures here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I used Dane's instructions http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30707from his tut. I don't know ... does it look like a watercolor to you? Maybe I used the wrong subject.
skyler-watercolor.jpg
skyler-watercolor.jpg (188.2 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
It does alittle but I think maybe you used the wrong subject for that effect.
Julie - I have a hard time with the watercolors. Do you have a flower you could try it on? They always seem to turn out nicely.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
If you zoom in on it you can see the watercolor effect LOL Maybe I should give it to DH with a magnifying glass lol Oh well back to the drawing board!

Sunny I posted a flower under your pretty sunflower.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie your watercolor flower is really good. So is Sunny's sunflower. I know I put this in the wrong thread :doh:
Thank you suzib, I'll take a compliment anywhere it's put lolol
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
6 posts Page 1 of 1