Post your before and after pictures here.
25 posts Page 3 of 3
You're a dear....hey, TGIF! Anxious to hear from you later in the day.
I didn't have a tutorial, just figured things out on my own. Now I'll be waiting for those links, too, to see if there might be a better way to do it. :) It seems that with photoshop, there are usually several ways to get similar results.
Here's one (it works with elements, too). http://thepioneerwoman.com/2007/10/befo ... s_pop.html

It's also my favorite blog....Ree is a fantastic writer. Beware, you'll get hooked. :) Now, let me go look for some more on the web....can't get to my pile of paper tuts until I get home later.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Here's one of Kimi's old homeworks over at Elements Village that will help bring people out of shadows, though it's not directly related to eyes: Image

This is actually a great thing to do to most pictures. For those not familiar with Pixentral, just click on the "picture" in this post and you'll be taken to a larger version.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I'm stuck on Pioneer Woman's cooking blog. Can you hear my stomach growl! What a wonderful way to spend a Friday! :cheer2: :chickendance:
25 posts Page 3 of 3