Post your before and after pictures here.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Okay, this is the first time I've tried to add a picture to a post, so we'll see how it goes. I'm so excited because I just figured out how to sharpen/brighten eyes. Admittedly the SOOC was sad, but I'm so happy with the end result. What do you think? (True critique, please)

before:

SOOC.jpg
SOOC.jpg (48.04 KiB) Viewed 1174 times

after:

After.jpg
After.jpg (42.23 KiB) Viewed 1175 times
Your links didn't work!! Would of loved to see it, please try again
Ooops, can you explain how to add photos?
There are several ways, you could use pixentral or you can post right in here. At the bottom of this page(where i am typing) is a tab called upload attachments, click on that, browse to where your photos are on your computer, find your pictute then click on the add the file tab..the last step will be click on the place inline tab. Your images can be no bigger than 500 at it widest side. So if you want to post a larger image use pixentral or post a link to your prestophoto gallery. Hope this makes sense, if not ask again.
Thank you. Your instructions were easy to follow. Next time I'll make the pictures a bit smaller so you don't have to scroll to see the whole image. (They look darker here?)
Don't make them smaller if you click on the picture the scroll bar disappears!! The eyes look great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks! :P
Nicely done.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
I agree...nicely done! :thumbsup:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com