Post your before and after pictures here.
14 posts Page 1 of 2
This is a beautiful old building that houses the police station in a nearby town.

Anita

Attachments

Anita - that looks great!
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Wow, great job Anita.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Anita, What a great job. I get tired with sore eyes thinking of the work to remove those lines and provide the fine detail in their place. Great job.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Anita, you are awesome......that was a lot of work and it turned out beautiful. Give yourself a pat on the back. :cheer2:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Anita,
That's a beautiful job you did. Isn't it a good feeling when you can turn a snapshot into a Nice Photo? In addition to being a Keeper as it is now, the "after" shot is a good candidate for all sorts of "artistic" treatments.

BTW, that is one intimidating building. :biggrin: "Confess, villain, or we'll throw you in the dungeon!" :rotfl:

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Wonderful job Anita.
John
Thanks Sunny, Kim, Gail, Jen, Steve and John. I almost gave up on this photo at one point. I was so tired of cloning and more cloning. I'm so glad it's finished. Thanks again for all your nice comments.

Anita
Wonderful, that must of taken forever to clone out all those wires.
Thanks, Suzi. By the time I finished I was really sick of that picture. :)

Anita
14 posts Page 1 of 2