Post your before and after pictures here.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
I have been working on this for quiet sometime with PSE5, I decided to work on it in CS3 so here's where I am at so far. Critique & Suggestions are more than welcome.
Shari - I don't have any suggestions, but I wanted to say, what a beautiful girl. Personally, I think you're doing a great job. :cheer2:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Why thank you Sunny, it's my friend's mother-in-law. I'm not finished yet, just thought I would post my progress! Thanks agian!
I completely agree with Sunny, great job
Smiles, I agree with the other comments - progressing very nicely! I'm especially impressed with how well you restored the hair texture on the right side of her face (left side as we look at the photo).
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Shari, you are making great progress. I can't wait to see it finished. As I said to John in a thread yesterday, I hope I can do that good when I get around to restoring a bunch of old photos my parents had that were recently sent to me.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks for the wonderful comments Suzi, Chuck & Kim!
Chuck, I used a Sarsa Hair Brushes set on the hair. I will have to say they work wonder on restoring hair, along with some blur and a bit of smudging. I would suggest having these brushes to anyone.
Thanks again you'll are the best!
:thumbsup:
The restoration is progressing nicely. You doing a great job with the image.
John
Wow! Very nice, Shari. You're doing a great job.

Anita
Shari,
Your restoration project is coming along quite nicely.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
12 posts Page 1 of 2