Post your before and after pictures here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Late Wednesday night! :woohoo:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
I don't envy you that trip.....it's got to be a long one. Are you flying from Milan?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Nope, Verona - Munich - SFO - Redmond. We fly back over PDX - Frankfurt. 15:07 hours flight time over, 12:20 back. Wonderful! This will be the first time I have not flown over JFK (or Atlanata, or Chicago, or Washington, or ...). Much shorter trip! Once it took me 36 hours to get home with 2 kids, 7 and 2. A man en route said I deserved a medal. I begged him for a pistol instead. :help:
Reka
ImageMOM

I don't blame you for wanting a gun instead of a medal. 36 hours is horrendous........... My trips are shorter, because I fly from the midwest. Still, with layovers, it's usually 13 to 15 hours. I'm so used to flying alone now that I don't think I'd like to be with anyone else on a plane. On flights over, I take an Ambien as soon as we're in the air, ignoring beverages and dinner. That way, I'm rested and ready to do whatever when I land. Flying west, I refuse to let myself go to sleep, no matter how tired I am. With these practices, jet lag is pretty much a non-issue. I know you must be excited. How long has it been since you've been home?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
It's been 4 years. My mom came one summer a few years ago, my sister and BIL another summer.

I'm calm at the moment. Last week was worse. I had to send my husband on a ten-day business trip to the States, then it was the end of school and I also had a long, boring translation to do. That took me to the end of my rope. Now I only have to concentrate on our trip, so in spite of taking a non-related minor along, it's a snap. I've never flown through SFO before, but my husband is coming home through there and will be able to tell me what it's like.
Reka
ImageMOM

Reka,
Have a great trip! We were just in (almost) your neck of the woods. Hallstatt is as close as we got.

Flew back from MUC to RSW (Ft Myers), non stop, great flight...

Juergen
Beautiful! That is one part of Austria I have always wanted but never gotten to see. Maybe in August. Did you have a good time?

I am getting nervous. :shock:
Reka
ImageMOM

Oh, yes, we had a great time. Going into the salt mine and all... The weather was acceptable. Good food, beer and wine.
:)

Juergen
18 posts Page 2 of 2