Post your before and after pictures here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I took this picture of our Cat Ilsa yesterday with my new camera, without flash because I did not want the glowing eyes. The picture came out really dark but I was not able to try a second time. She does not like her picture taken and she jumped off the window ledge so I fixed it in Elements.

Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Looks good, Charles. Wouldn't it be nice if your pets would hold still for you!!! MIne are getting so if they see with with a camera, they run in the other direction. If you shot that in raw, take into ACR and fix it up. Or did you????
Thank you Suzi. Our other cat, Squeaker does not run when she sees the camera, but Ilsa does run. I felt fortunate to get the one photo of her.
No I did not shoot that picture in Raw.
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
PSE5 / PSE6
Charles, you really should try the raw thing, it is almost as good as sliced bread!!! Oh and I got that dvd "crash course on XSi" Has like 90+ chapters. the first group are things I already knew but later on he really gets into the setting and such for the camera. Now that is pretty interesting so far. I am up to chapter 36 now.
Suzi,

I did shoot a bunch of moon shots last night in Raw. I have 50 photos in Raw + jpeg. Holy cow the 50 Raw files take up 538MB! I have 100GB free at the moment, but if I continue doing this I will be out of hard drive space in no time. I will probably at some time delete some of the photos that did not turn out so good.

I ordered the Canon Rebel XSi Crash Course tonight. In my emails with Michael asking about his site not being secure he thanked me for that, and he said "Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. "
So with that invitation I told him I had done some pushing for his DVD on the forums, and I asked if he would give me a discount. I know of 2 people on the forums that have purchased his DVD because of what I wrote in the forums. He ended up knocking off $6.00 which was a nice gesture on his part. :)

Thank you for telling me a bit about the DVD. It sounds like it will be very worth while having, which is what I suspected looking at the short video clips from his website.
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
PSE5 / PSE6
5 posts Page 1 of 1