Post your before and after pictures here.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi, wannabedigi (Surely you have a name to attach to that??? :D ) Welcome to PCEC. Stick around, and you'll learn lots about editing. Check out the challenges thread. You'll find some great things there.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks for sharing your process! I really admire all the work you've done, I like how you add the unique twists to Jessica's lesson layouts...it gives me inspiration, and makes my mind stretch out farther with all the creative possibilities. What attracted me to digi, was not so much the digi layouts themselves, but the type of stuff that you do, such as the digitally altering of photographs with different effects. So I'm glad your blog led me to investigate this site a little further, because I'm noticing I can learn different techniques here also. So :thanks:
sarch99 wrote: Hi, wannabedigi (Surely you have a name to attach to that??? :D ) Welcome to PCEC. Stick around, and you'll learn lots about editing. Check out the challenges thread. You'll find some great things there.

Thanks! I'm liking what I'm finding here already! Plenty to learn and stretch my creativity! :woohoo:
Kimi, I went to the Deviant Art website, and tried to download the antique 1, but I'm not sure if I downloaded it? No window pops up to "Save As" such as in other downloads. After I click on the little download icon to the left of the texture just a larger picture of the texture comes up on the screen. All I could do was actually save the picture. So do you actually download from this site, or do you just save the pictures and use them? Thanks!
I copy and paste the large image.
Then save as a jpeg in a folder I made called textures. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
15 posts Page 2 of 2