Post your before and after pictures here.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Using a tutorial for blending two images together, I came up with this.
Anna alone-smaller.jpg
Before #2
Anna alone-smaller.jpg (95.65 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
Anna 1.jpg
Before #1
Anna 1.jpg (104.88 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

Attachments

Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
That works really well with those photos and you did a great job. I like the sepia coloring for a vintage look.
Tina B
Thank you Tina. I'm not sure why there was an extra photo on there, but I took it off. There should be just three now - the two originals and the blended one.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
The pictures really fit the technique you use. Beautiful.
That's really nice. Anna is beautiful, too.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks Judy & Sunny. I think this is one tutorial I'll use more than just once.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

That is a great look, Suzanne
You did a great job, Suzanne. That's lovely.

Anita
Thanks Anita and Suzi.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

I saw this finished photo on EV, but not the two before pictures. (They're great, too.)

(My username is lionsleeps on EV. I use both that and dragonfur in various places, and I FORGOT which one I used. Just so you know who I am, here!) :roll:
My memory's good, just short!

(I'm registered at Elements Village as lionsleeps--meant to do that here. Rats!)
12 posts Page 1 of 2