Post your before and after pictures here.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I have a before and after (hint the reason it is in the Before and After section :rotfl: )

Don't know if this new/upgraded technique will work on all or even most photos, but I will try it on a few and let you know what I find or don't.

Before:

waterfall-before.jpg
waterfall-before.jpg (137 KiB) Viewed 1784 times

After:

waterfall-after.jpg
waterfall-after.jpg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 1784 times

If there is enough interest, I might try and see if I can get it in the next newsletter and follow up with a Saturday Knight Challenge.

All comments are welcome (good or bad).

Thanks,

:wave:
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
First note: I think I should have done a better job with blending the brushes going from the center out. Looks to me that the center is a bit more "sharp"?

Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
It may be a little more sharp........sort of looks like a heavily feathered circular selection??? That said, I think it looks really nice, and I'd be interested in learning how you did it.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
You are correct Sunny, which is why I think I need to feather out the brushing causing more of a blending instead of that "circular selection". Should it be textured more? More of the sketch coming thru ... all questions that I have and will try to work out ... maybe. :D

Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
looks good, Dame Dane. Can't wait to see the tut
Dane... I would love to see it without the circular selection. (the entire image)
It looks like a very nice effect.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Really I didn't try to do the "circular selection" it just happened. And thats my story and I'm sticking to it ... :rotfl: Anyway, here is another cut, I hope without the "circular selection"?

waterfall-after.jpg
waterfall-after.jpg (82.66 KiB) Viewed 1711 times

So far the steps are bit more that the old tut. But the next few days I will work on that. The real "work" is the painting as you have to take the time (otherwise you end up with a circular selection). As you can tell, you can also paint in some "flowers" to give your picture a little more pop. Still working on this tut and hope to have it out soon.

Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Dane, I love the 2nd one especially how the edges came out. I vote & want to see it in the newsletter.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
I'm looking forward to the tutorial, Dane.

Anita
Still working on this, looks like I won't make it for this months newsletter. :crying:

Sorry,
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
11 posts Page 1 of 2