Post your before and after pictures here.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
I recently got the Sunshine In Your Hand action by Kylie Banks. Ran it tonight on a picture of Allie and was pretty pleased with the results.

SOOC: Image

SIYH: Image
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Beautiful image and beautiful little girl, Sunny
Thank you, Suzi. I really like what the action did. I added a few more layers, softened her skin a little, etc., but I could have saved it right after the action.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Looks wonderful, but with a model like that you could not go wrong.
Awwww, she is beautiful. And such a sweet smile. Is that you reflected in her eyes? That is funky. Very nice results.

Courtney
Thanks, Judy and Courtney. And yes, that is me reflected in her eyes. I'm pretty sure the photographer isn't supposed to have her picture in the picture......oh, well. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
She is such a cutie! I haven't played with SITH yet.

I had a photographer friend of mine over the other day and the image I had open had a large reflection in her eyes. He was explaining to me that it should be cloned out. She also had light spots on her lips, he picked her lip color lowered the brush opacity and brushed until it went away. He was trying to get me to understand it should be like a fine canvas. Nothing standing out but everything flowing together. (sigh....) Something else to work on. :doh:

Of course he gets paid big bucks to make those images look like that. :bigwink:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Ah, Kimi..........it's a never ending battle, isn't it? Sometimes I think I just need to take pictures of buildings and flowers......much less stress. I get overwhelmed with all the stuff I should be doing. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Cute! You should have put this on the Phaunt Creative Self-Portrait challenge!!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Suuny, Allie is just too adorable. I love what the action did to your photo.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
16 posts Page 1 of 2