Post your before and after pictures here.
35 posts Page 4 of 4
I would like to submit a picture for retouching. It is of me and my husband who died just last month. ANy ideas how or where I could do that?

If anyone retouches pictures for a living, and you know of an email contact, please let me know. I want to enlarge this picture and put it over my mantle. It just needs some TLC to make it the best it can be.

Thanks for your time

Debbie
Hi Debbie, so sorry to hear of your husband passing. I recommend starting your own thread and post the photo for people to see and suggest things you can do to enhance the photo.

And, welcome to the forum. I recommend that you remove your e-mail from you signature as it is only inviting spam to your inbox.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Welcome Debbie, I agree with Kim. post the picture so we can see it. If you know how use pixentral use that so you can post a large size. If you don't know how to use pixentral let us know and we will tell you how.
thanks so much for your replies. You are making me cry. Ive been looking for someone to help and posting all over, but so far my posts on the web have been ignored. I have posted the picture on the newcomers thread but my first try said it was too big. I made it custom size of 400x 400 hoping it would work and it did. Let me know if thats the wrong size or how to make it bigger if you need it bigger. Sorry im not too much of an expert with computers, sometimes turning it on is about the level of my expertise.

Deb
Susan, you did an excellent job. I tip my Stetson to you. :thumbsup:

Now, I'm a lazzy bumb so I use Portrait Professional I got the pro edition when it came out that uses 16bits all I have to do is move sliders while i see the effect. When I get what I want I save it and bingo. No, i do not get a kickback for recommending them :biggrin:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
35 posts Page 4 of 4