Post your before and after pictures here.
35 posts Page 1 of 4
testing out a skin fix tut...let me what you think

amy-before.jpg
amy-before.jpg (212.55 KiB) Viewed 2502 times

amy-after.jpg
amy-after.jpg (201.5 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
Suzi, what any awesome job . The difference is amazing.
Thank you, Judy. I am going to see if it can be used in elements and will post the how-to if anyone is interested.
That would be great Suzi. You could put it in the Newsletter.
Great job Suzi. I used to have a tut for that for Elements but lost the bookmark. I think it was called the Doir effect or something like that. Hopefully someone else remembers it and still has it and can post it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you, Kim. I forgot to post a link to the tut so here it is. Judy, the only difference in elements is the mask, if you have Graffi's tools or grant's it is easy to do and not worthy of the newsletter. Or you can use a levels adjustment layer and clip it to the top layer, (adjustment layer between the bottom and top layer)fill the mask with black and paint with white.

http://digital-photography-school.com/f ... hp?t=39315
Thanks Suzi , i do have Grants tools. I will give it a try.
Suzi
It looks great. Its one of the best ones I've seen.
Normally the ones i see make the face look plastic. This one looks pretty natural.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Thank you so much, LInda
Suzi,
Your rendition is excellent, technically and aesthetically. Thanks for sharing your method. Skin retouching is really difficult... and it is a matter of taste as well.
You gave me the idea to practice, and I found the only way to get a model release... was practicing on my face.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/33589
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
35 posts Page 1 of 4