Post your before and after pictures here.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
I've been intrigued by the clone stamp and wanted to try it using a solid color other than white. Chose a pale green from a leaf and then continued ending with the poster edges.

Then I took it a step farther and applied paint daubs filter (at the finest settings), dup. the layer and blended at soft light for a softer look.

Attachments

That is really beautiful. to date i have had no luck with the clone stamp. :oops:
They look great, tennie. I am like Judy not having much luck with the slone stamp
Thank you both!

The only way I could get it to work was to follow (I think Rusty's) direction. Once you click on the 'clone stamp pattern tool' go to edit, define pattern. A dialogue box comes up with the picture name, ok. Then make sure in the pattern selector (top tool bar) has that pic selected. And you should be up and running.

I hope you can do it---it's marvelous for pictures with so-so (or worse) areas around an otherwise good subject.
Thanks i think i will give it a try.
That's beautiful, Tennie. Great idea about using over a different color background. :thumbsup:
Thank you, Linda.

Judy, hope it works for you. Rusty? had some screen shots in his post that might help if you need them.
Tennie,
You did a wonderful job on the flower compositions.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Oh, very pretty Tennie! :thumbsup:
What a great idea selecting a color for the canvas.
Really looks nice.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
19 posts Page 1 of 2