Post your before and after pictures here.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
In this case you start with a black and white image and and apply colour using the variations plug in,
variationsa.jpg
variationsa.jpg (147 KiB) Viewed 1463 times

You can find the download HERE

Read the how to install as it tells you that you need a .dll.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Thanks Kev, yours looks great.
Judy,
thanks, hope you give it a try,
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Thank you, Kev! I am off to dload this one!
Smiles,
you're welcome.
It's good for changing the colour of pages.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
One word says it all,Kev. Stunning.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas,
thank you,
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
I followed the link, dl'd, but saw no 'instructions'. Went back to the original page and saw nothing about a .dll there. I'm likely missing something (not too unusual). Just went back to the page and the 'instructions' are for using in Paint Shop Pro. I do have the 2nd .dll as I needed it for something else. Do we also need the plugin.dll?

Added Variations in with Add-O-Matic but it doesn't show up in the filters menu. Went into the filters folder and added it myself. Still doesn't show up.

It may be my crazy system as the Ulead filters don't seem to work with Vista. I uninstalled them and also took them out of the filters folder manually, but they still show up in the filters menu---won't work of course.

Any ideas? I'm completely lost at this point.

Just got into my Adobe PSE folder and the plugin.dll is there. Frustrating! :crying:
Tennie,
this should go into your plug ins folder, if correctly installed go to Filters - Adjustments -Variations
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Big Thank You, Kev. I never thought to look there, just looked in the list of filters. It's there and waiting for me. :love:
11 posts Page 1 of 2