Post your before and after pictures here.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Rusty,I have to say I love the b&w,it conveys a great feeling of tranquility that we'v all felt at some point looking out at a vast expance of tranquile water.really nice hun.
min.
Well I have the right to be wrong but IMHO the firt one is an absolute photograph while the second one is an experiment on been diferent. The first one have all the elements of the second one in a stronger composition you have the emptiness of space (breathing space) that is very healthy in a photograph and very dificult to learn how to use it properly is an art on it self. It has motion for there is a fight for attention between the two prominent elements, the tree and the man on the bench. nice peacefull and simple sky contribute to the mood of the image. the more that I look at this images the more do I re-afirm my position.

EXCELLENT SHOT RUSTY.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
I like both of them, Rusty! But the second one would have to be my favorite, I like the open space. It gives off a since of freedom! I like it, I like it!
dondiego

We are in agreement on a preference for the wonderful first picture. What I see in #1 is a figure looking into the abyss of space. And in the second, I see a guy looking at a ballgame.

Gordon
Thank you for the additional comments.

Gordon, you have a great way with words. Maybe there were submarine races that day? :biggrin:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Gordeon :toast: happy to agree with you.

Now i will make the first picture B+W and will make it even stronger.
The first image for some reason reminds me of Paul Strand work.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
16 posts Page 2 of 2