Post your before and after pictures here.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Thank you, Anita,

You will notice that I really concentrate on the little ones - that's what it's all about. The kids really enjoy looking for themselves: "Look, Mommy, I'm on the computer." :chickendance:

When I first agreed to do this (wasn't hard to talk me into taking pictures) I really worked hard at processing in Elements and tried to create the kinds of images I would be proud to post here. I quickly figured out that they were after quantity. Sure, quality counts, but it's more important to have lots of pictures showing a lot of different people. It's just a lot of snapshot quality stuff but it is fun to do.

I always smile when I see some of the older kids that know who I am start changing position to make sure they get in the shots -- especially true of several pre-teen girls :biggrin: :biggrin: Sooooo, I always look for those girls and make darned sure I take their pictures. There is one in particular that sometimes comes up to me afterward and asks to see the playback; sometimes she asks me to delete that one and take another. :roll:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Well, when ever my church needs a photographer for a candle light service I will tell them they need to get Rusty, that was an EXCELLENT shot my brother. It is so delicate and the mood was capture beautifully with a lot of feeling. I just can hear the praises. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Thank you, Diego,
I appreciate your thoughts.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
13 posts Page 2 of 2